Monday, April 20, 2009

Whaddya think?

I'm finally going to listen to God and take the dive. I'm starting a mom's group in my area and have been ruminating over names for awhile - I wanted something catchy, but not so complicated that you would have no clue what the group was about.

Your opinions please:

Escape
(Mommy)
Perfection

We know we're not perfect. Hey, we know we're not even close to perfect. But that's okay. Come and let it all hang out! Maybe we'll even gather some new ideas to save our sanity. We can only hope....

The Mothers

Meeting twice a month
Check us out at:
(Internet URL here)



What do you think of the name? Like it? Don't? Would this catch your eye? Tell me what you think!

5 comments:

Jessica D. said...

I like Escape Mommy

Angela said...

I think its cute and catchy!

OctoberRain said...

I like it :) I also like Mommy Escape. Yay for a moms' group!

Kristie said...

I think it sounds great! I wish I lived closer-I don't know of anything like that around here.

Jess said...

I like the first one -- it made me laugh.