Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fat Loser: "I was busy"

"I was busy"

Always a great excuse for not exercising ;)

This post is a day late and a dollar short because I actually was busy yesterday. Busy being nervous about my court date LOL I couldn't focus on anything all morning long!

That, though, is not really a plausible excuse for the past week - I didn't exercise even one time *duck* Granted, there were 2 or 3 days in there where I really was out of the house all day long, but there were also those few days where I sat on my butt all day long too (oh wait...I was sick).

This week will be much better, I'm sure! I'm planning on getting on the elliptical every day this week. I'm also banning sweets until the weekend (a new thing the whole family has started so I'm not alone in it - and no temptation from them either!). I'm also looking into some stomach-flattening exercises I can do at home (with no equipment) so I'll fill you in on that next week!

(and did I mention that the saleslady at Lane Bryant conned me into getting a pair of Spanx? She claims you can even leave them on to pee...I'll have to let you know how that goes.)

4 comments:

Jessica D. said...

Leave them on to pee!! grosss! I've always wondered about those.

Musings of a Housewife said...

LMAO! EW! I have Spanx, but I take them down to pee, thankyouverymuch. I guess I'm not coordinated enough to manage the alternative.

Marybeth said...

That's too funny. The girls at work used to call them "fat suckers" LoL... It's a little embarrassing walking into the womens' department at Kohls and ask them if they have any "Fat Suckers"....they tend to just stare at you in disbelief. I guess I should have asked the girls what the REAL name was. Oops!

Angela said...

Make sure you give us a description of those stomach flattening exercises!