Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Flicks: Ghost Town




















Ghost Town (2008)

About the Movie: Bertram Pincus is a man whose people skills leave much to be desired. When Pincus dies unexpectedly, but is miraculously revived after seven minutes, he wakes up to discover that he now has the annoying ability to see ghosts. Even worse, they all want something from him, particularly Frank Herlihy who pesters him into breaking up the impending marriage of his widow Gwen. That puts Pincus squarely in the middle of a triangle with spirited result.

From me: This was the absolute best movie I have seen in a couple months! It was hilarious! And it even included some great romance too! I loved Bertram Pincus - he's so surly and such a hermit - and the English accent makes it 500 times better! There are a few swear words and one naked ghost (no butts or penises though), but all-in-all it's a pretty clean movie. I've already watched it again :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Alexia...I know you are always posting and blogging free things...I'm having a FREE giveaway on my blog and it's for YOU (not the kids!). Check it out ;)

lace said...

I've had this movie on my list for awhile but wasn't sure about it. Thanks for the review. I'm gonna have to watch it now.