Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!

So Noah's birthday was fun! I chose to go to the park this year and invited a couple of his friends (ahem, my friends LOL) to come along. (along with his aunts, uncles and grandparents of course).

He was happy to see the them (Lace's nieces and Jessica D's. girls) and then pretty much ignored them the rest of the day. The trucks that he received were much more interesting.The rest of us enjoyed blowing bubbles and riding the merry-go-round (although I got sick as soon as I looked up from the camera LOL). Noah took a brief break to check out the bubbles, but it didn't last long.I'd love to show you a ton of pic's of his party, but I don't have a ton! I've got some good ones of the merry-go-round (sans Noah), but I don't like to put other parent's kids up here without permission.

Jack liked the food :)
I tried to get a picture of Noah blowing out his candles, but everytime we lit one and moved on to light the next - he blew out the first one!

It's a good thing that I'm not a professional because this cake would have ended up on Cake Wrecks for sure! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the boys are old enough to realize that I suck at decorating cakes LOLAll day long Noah insisted that he was "Twenyfour"

Although by the next day he was "Tree and Gina brought me trucks!"

And that's what he's been ever since.

2 comments:

OctoberRain said...

Happy belated birthday Noah!! Looks like it was a fun day :)

Kristie said...

Looks like a great time! I love Noah and Jack's matching outfits! My sister and I used to have matching outfits when we were little too. I can't quite do that with my 2 :-)

I think the cake turned out great! Have any ideas on making a monkey cake? I have a feeling Morgan's is going to look more like poo than a monkey-LOL!