Thursday, June 4, 2009

My apartment

The apartment is coming along nicely! I went over Sunday and took pictures for ya'll:

Front:
Living room. That second picture also shows our one bedroom (right) and the bathroom beside it.Kitchen. I have two doors in the same corner of the apartment. The one you see here opens into the fenced-in backyard!Bathroom.
I tried to get one of the bedroom, but there was a huge stack of drywall in the way! Right now, we're waiting for the electric to be run and then they can put up the drywall and I can start painting! (the plumbing is still being worked on too, obviously) Until then, me and the boys will be camping out in the library at Mom's new house. She's going to start moving their stuff Monday. Within the month I should be in my new apartment - I. am. so. excited!

I'm going to apologize in advance if I don't post (I know I already haven't posted this week!), I've been really busy sorting through our stuff and getting it packed, working at the new house and searching for good deals on furniture and misc. items I need to start up my own household. It's been really fun so far! I'll keep you guys updated when I have the time!

5 comments:

Marybeth Poppins said...

How exciting for you! And it will be all new and pretty! Very cool :D

Jessica D. said...

I happy for you! What color are you painting?

Do you have the book the shack?

Angela said...

Be sure to get pictures when you are all moved in and settled! Post a list of things you might need throughout the house. My parents and I have a two car garage FULL of stuff we aren't using. So, if we have something you need, then it's yours!

lace said...

I was talking with Noah on Wed. about the new house. He told me I could come to his "green house"

grams said...

Keep us updated - it's fun to have such good news coming in.