Thursday, July 23, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Preferences

Which do you prefer? (Quick answers–we’ll do more detail at some later date)

  • Reading something frivolous? Or something serious?
  • Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? Paperbacks, hardcovers are too hard to curl up with and to fit in my purse :)
  • Fiction? Or Nonfiction? Fiction
  • Poetry? Or Prose? Prose
  • Biographies? Or Autobiographies? Autobiographies
  • History? Or Historical Fiction? Historical Fiction
  • Series? Or Stand-alones? Ummm it depends LOL
  • Classics? Or best-sellers? I don't have a preference, I'll read anything and everything!
  • Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? Basic Prose
  • Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? Plots
  • Long books? Or Short? Long
  • Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated? Non-illustrated
  • Borrowed? Or Owned? Borrowed
  • New? Or Used? Doesn't matter to me - if it's a book, I'll read it! LOL

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

We have a lot in common!

:D

Booking through preferences

Susan B. Evans said...

Great answers! The name of my blog is "Well-Mannered Frivolity" - can you guess what my answer to number 1 was? It was hard to choose between some of the answers this week though...