Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Flicks: Role Models




















Role Models (2008)

About the Movie: Sean William Scott and Paul Rudd star in Role Models as Wheeler and Danny, two salesman who trash a company truck on an energy drink-fueled bender. Upon their arrest, the court gives them a choice: do hard time or spend 150 service hours with a mentorship program. After one day with the kids, however, jail doesn't look half bad.

From me: While the movie was cute, I could have passed on the full-on, naked breast shots (I can't believe that's even allowed in a R-rated movie!), sexual "humor" and multiple swear words. Not suitable for children, at all.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Rich wants to see this. After reading what you had to say about it, I told him he could watch it himself. I don't care to watch movies with nudity. I really wish they'd leave that junk out, especially if the rest of the movie is good. :-/