Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I know you'll forgive me for not posting...

When I tell you the reason why...


I'm in!

I've moved into my apartment!

The water is supposed to get hooked up sometime today, but I've been sleeping there since Friday - woo hoo! (Minus almost peeing my pants because the boys insisted that they had to "walk" over to the main house with me in the morning...and they wouldn't step foot outside the door barefoot...and their diapers were leaking...I can't tell you how glad I will be to have my own bathroom!)

I'm working on getting pictures up later today!

3 comments:

lace said...

Yay!

Kristie said...

I'll second that 'Yay'! :-)

Angela said...

I know how it is waiting to pee to walk somewhere. When Mike and I were on the road trucking, we would have to wait in the morning to get dressed, unzip the cab curtain, get our shoes on, climb out of the cab and walk 5 minutes to the truckstop bathroom. Carrying all our toiletries with us to brush our teeth and all. I hope you get your water turned on very soon!