Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm so excited!

I happened upon my very own Passive-Aggressive Note today! I never thought I would see one in real life!


Just look at this beauty:This is in the office that I clean and the lady that left this note was actually leaving (in a bit of a hurry) as we were walking in to clean. She's complained to her boss before, about us moving her computer and eating her toaster pastries (neither of which we did) (and he, literally, laughed in her face when she told him). And, obviously, she thought this was our fault too. These pretzels are tucked into a corner that no one but her and I ever walk by LOL

A close-up so you can read all the juicy details:I was soooo tempted to take the rest of the bag, even though we didn't touch them (and we totally did not know she was on vacation LOL).

5 comments:

Jo said...

OMG that was funny

Angela said...

You should buy another bag and pour half of it out and accuse her of eating them!

Carpoolqueen said...

Submit it! It's perfect.

ajs said...

holy crap! that is hilarious!!! some people, right?!

ck said...

That is so funny! Reads like something right out of Office Space. Can you imagine living with her?