Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not-so-Wordless Wednesday: Please Excuse the Mess

Please, please, please ignore the messes.

My plan was to give you pictures of my new apartment, perfected. But, who am I kidding...that'll never happen.

This is - by no means - what my house will actually look like. I still have alot of little stuff to buy, pictures to put on the walls, etc. Plus the bathroom and kitchen are still unusable, so I didn't even bother taking pics of those.

So, without further ado, my apartment: (or most of it)

The living room:

my "dining room" and part of the kitchen:

My bedroom:And really, this is the entire bedroom, just imagine the end of the bed and the opening for the closet and that's it - I was standing in the corner to take this pic LOL

So, there you have it!

I'm actually in love with the place, even though I'm still running into the house to pee and I have stuff piled all over still.

My first BIG check from changeovers comes this Friday, so guess what I'll be doing?

I'll post better pictures of each room as I complete it!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

It's so cute! I bet you're having fun with the decorating! :-)

lace said...

It's looking great.