Saturday, August 1, 2009

One down!

Apartment Changeover #1 went awesome!

Hours logged: 61

And that's not including my regular job, which total 29.

I was exhausted. I actually slept all day today.

But I'm excited to do it all over again on the 12th.

I adore the busy-ness.

And the money...

Oh, I learned how to play Beer Pong LOL

I found a brand new door with Beer Pong directions written on it. I totally took a picture to post here, but then realized that I had forgotten to cut out the swear word and my comp won't let me edit my cell phone pictures *boo*

You wouldn't even believe the...interesting...things we found and heard this week. The joys of turning apartments full of college students.

I'm going to try to take pictures of my next two changeovers for ya'll!

The boys missed me terribly and I missed them.

Noah woke up with me one morning near the end of this changeover and, when I told him I had to leave, he said: "I'll miss you again momma" *sad* it broke my heart.

I keep reminding myself that these checks are going to pay off my credit cards and get me the rest of the stuff I need for my apartment. I've got a couple bar stools, papasan cushions and misc. little things to get. And then I have to actually stock my kitchen with the basics...I kinda forgot about that LOL

2 comments:

Angela said...

Let us know if you need extra appliances, or anything. We may have seconds and thirds of many things you wouldn't imagine! I believe we have some knife sets, weird stuff like that.

Kristie said...

I didn't realize that you were cleaning the college student apartments. I bet that was very interesting-LOL! :-)

How many more days of the apartment change overs do you have now?