Saturday, September 26, 2009

The "lellow" bee and me

Noah got his first bee sting yesterday.

I don't know how we managed to go three years with no stings!

I now know that, Noah at least, is not allergic to bee stings.

He was more than a little disturbed that the bee "bit" him.

After two applications of the Skeeter Stick, a bag of ice and five or six tearful prayers: "Jeedus, peas touch my skin"...he was smiling again.

But, he's now terrified of flies.

Not so cool considering we live in front of cows and there are about a million flies in my house as I type *sigh*

So I bought fly paper and we go on "fly hunts" every couple of hours.

Cheap family fun.

5 comments:

Bee Sting Cure said...

. Many stings take place during the fall months. Reason being, bees and wasps are cold blooded insects and they linger around people in order to absorb the body heat of humans, therefore increasing the chances of getting stung.

Last week, I witnessed a 4 year old girl with her hand and forearm swollen to her elbow, from a wasp sting that she received to her fingertip the day before. The sight of her hand and arm brought tears to my eyes because I knew that if she had had Baker's Venom Cleanser Bee Sting Cure available when she was stung, none of her discomfort would have elevated to that extreme point of swelling and discomfort.

Our web site has under gone some new additions worth taking a look at. 1988 investigative news video footage by George Ciccarone of Cincinnati's WKRC-TV interviews founder Ray Baker, a pharmacist and others about the effectiveness of Baker's Venom Cleanser on stings in people as the stings occur. This is a must see amazing video about how to cure bee stings with Baker's Venom Cleanser. www.YouTube.com/BeeStingCure the link is also available at our web site.

OctoberRain said...

Oh no! did it happen at the park? poor Noah! Glad he's feeling better though

Jessica D. said...

we sing the shew fly don't bother me song... lillie is the same, but she's never been stung by a bee.

Kristie said...

Ouch! Blake just got stung by a bumblebee a few weeks ago at his grandma's house. He tried picking it up. I don't blame him-they are kinda fluffy and cute-LOL! That was his second time, though, and Morgan has been stung once when she was 1. No fun-I flipped out for each of their firsts!

We've had a ton of flies too. I actually did a big old post about it about this time last year. It hasn't gotten as bad as it was last year yet, though, and I hope it doesn't!

lace said...

poor noah