Friday, October 9, 2009

Excuse me while I inundate you with links.

The boys are visiting with their daddy (my ex) so I have a nice 3-hour splotch of uninterrupted time. And did I mention that I'm "kicked" out of my apartment so all I have is the computer in my mom's house to entertain me? LOL It's given me a bit of time to read all the posts I've missed and follow links all over the place - many posts have really touched me today, so I wanted to share them with you!

I was just introduced to the blog Holy Experience today (thanks, THAT Family) and the quote she posted here...it just really made me think. I do believe that I'm going to hang that quote on my wall - I can always use the reminder.

I've never felt like a parenting success. Most of the time I feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark hoping that I'm headed in the right direction. I can almost always find someone that I think is better at this parenting thing than I am. Raising Five's post, Shelter is not a place, was very encouraging to me. I think you'll be encouraged by it to.

And finally, Spaghettipie posted a wonderful engagement story, Another View of Grace. For those that are married, it's a heart-warming story. For those that are single (and impatient, like me LOL), it's a great reminder to wait. And that God has US (and our love life) in mind, even if we think He's forgotten.

1 comments:

spaghettipie said...

Wow - thanks so much for posting a link. I am glad that my friend's story was an encouragement to you.