Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Flicks: 17 Again

















17 Again (2009)


About the movie: If you somehow had the chance, would you do your life over? Thirtysomething Mike O’Donnell would. Then one mysteriously magical moment, Mike gets his chance. He’s suddenly back at Hayden High where he’s the star of the basketball team, a total hottie, and a classmate to his own teenage kids…which gives Mike a chance to go from not-so-good dad to really cool friend.

From me: Meh. It was like the male version of 13 going on 30...except in reverse and it was dumber. Alot of male humor and just...dumb scenes LOL It wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst.

1 comments:

Marybeth Poppins said...

I really enjoyed this one. Probably because I had a kid right out of high school...but I'm also a big dork and 13 Going on 30 is one of my favorite movies!