Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Flicks: I Love You, Man




















I Love You, Man(2009)

About the movie: In this wildly funny hit comedy, Paul Rudd gets engaged to the girl of his dreams but has not a single guy friend to be his Best Man until he meets the ultimate dude, Jason Segal. Rudd and Segal’s “bro-mance” takes male-bonding to hilarious new heights that keep you laughing until the unforgettable last frame.

From me: If you can get past the language and the frequent, distasteful sexual discussions, the movie was enjoyable. I loved watching the guy trying to make friends. All the awkward attempts and...odd...things that would fall out of his mouth. Kinda reminded me of, well, me. LOL

2 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Hunh, looks like it could be kinda funny. Adding that to our Netflix cue. ;-)

Kristie said...

We just rented this last weekend! What a coincidence! I liked that the main character seemed like a decent guy. It was funny how his awkward situations made you feel awkward too-I must have related to them! LOL!