Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Flicks: X-Men Origins: Wolverine




















X-Men Origins: Wolverine

About the movie: This pulse-pounding action thriller sinks razor-sharp adamantium claws into the mysterious origins of Logan/Wolverine: his epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed/Sabretooth (Liev Schreiber), and the ominous Weapon X program that unleashes his primal fury. Along the way, Wolverine also encounters legendary new mutants, including Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) and Gambit (Taylor Kitsch).
From me: I'm not normally a fan of fighting/action movies, but for some reason, I love X-Men! I'll never be able to figure it out. I've loved all three of the other movies and this one did not disappoint either! It was made with the same great storyline and quality as the other ones and I was hooked from the opening scene. This movie is not necessarily kid-friendly though. There's ALOT of violence and the wolverines could be scary for little ones.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Rich and I really want to see this! I'm not sure we saw the last one though yet. Maybe we'll have an X-men movie-watching marathon this weekend! :-)

grams said...

I love the X-Men too! But then I love action movies.