Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Flicks: The Accidental Husband














The Accidental Husband(2008)


About the movie: Firefighter Patrick Sullivan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) finds his life turned upside-down when his fiancée suddenly calls off their pending nuptials per the recommendation of radio love guru Dr. Emma Lloyd (Uma Thurman). Determined to get back at this "love doctor," Sullivan forges a fake marriage license, "accidentally" marrying him to Emma, who's already engaged to Richard (Colin Firth). But as Patrick's charms begin to wear Emma down, she must decide which of these bachelors is her "Mr. Right." Also starring Sam Shepard, Justina Machado and Isabella Rossellini in this romantic comedy that proves even the experts need to learn a few love lessons now and then.

From me: I liked this movie, alot. It wasn't your typical storyline, it was cute, and there wasn't a whole ton of sex involved. The perfect chick flick to add to my collection at home :) You'll love it!

**********
Disclaimer: This movie was rented, by me, for my enjoyment and sharing it with you was my idea. I have not accepted anything in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I don't remember hearing about this movie, but it sounds great! I'll have to add it to my list of movies to see! :-)