Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday today!

I don't normally get excited about my birthday. I mean, after you become a mom, it's normally not a big deal anymore. You might get a card, possibly a cake, but it's not the BIG event it used to be when you were a kid.

My Mom's birthday is the 30th and so we always celebrate together. This year we are going out for the evening. Something I haven't done (and neither has she), sans kids, in a very.long.time.

We're going to get my nose pierced (!!!!!) and then to a movie (The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock), dinner at Red Robin (with a free meal coupon no less!) and then *maybe* dessert at Cold Stone Cremery (with our free dessert coupons LOL).

It's gonna be F-U-N.

The only thing that would make my day absolutely perfect is if this cake showed up on my doorstep:
Source

If that's not the coolest cake ever....

2 comments:

Kristie said...

It sounds like you have an awesome day planned! I hope you have a great time and a very Happy Birthday!

By the way-I LOVE that cake too! It just looks fun! LOL! :-)

Jessica D. said...

Have fun!

Love that cake!