Sunday, January 31, 2010

Are you Bored?

I thought I'd share a few of the websites I visit when I am bored out of my mind and don't want to fold another mountain of laundry. Some of the sites do use swear words rather freely, and I've marked those, as well as other content that may offend.

People of Walmart - Pictures taken of...unique...people that roam the aisles of local Walmarts. *inappropriate dress*

Overheard in New York - Conversations overhead while walking around New York. There are also other Overheard blogs, check out the tabs at the top of the site. *language & sexual content*

Sleep Talkin' Man - an English guy who talks in his sleep and his wife records all his ramblings and posts them. It's hilarious! *language*

MLIA - a compilation of "average" happenings in people's lives. Most of them are hilarious.

Cake Wrecks - A site posting hilarious mistakes and...interesting...creations by professional cake bakers.

Barefoot Foodie - The only skinny momma who can get away with calling herself fat. Seriously, she can take the most mundane event and turn it into a hilarious blog post. *language*

Do you visit any fun sites I haven't listed? Let me know!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Isn't the People of Wal-Mart site hilarious? We heard about it last year sometime and Rich was checking it daily for a couple weeks! LOL! Apparently those people show up at Meijer at times too. Before Christmas we had some old guy that was in a dress, high heels, a wig on crooked with curlers in it, riding in one of those electric shopping carts. Not a common site in these parts! LOL!