Friday, January 8, 2010

The Gilmore Girls















Gilmore Girls

About the Show: Welcome to picture-perfect Stars Hollow, Connecticut. Population 9,973. And home of thirty-something Lorelai and her teenage daughter Rory - the Gilmore Girls. Lauren Graham plays quick-witted Lorelai, mother of Rory (Alexis Bledel) and also her daughter's best friend, confidante and mentor determined to help her avoid the mistakes that sidetracked Lorelai when she was a teen. Hearts break and mend, careers end and begin, folks stumble and pick themselves up in a series that's "...blissfully brilliant" (Ken Parish Perkins, Fort Worth Star- Telegram). All the Love, All the Laughter, All the Witty Banter.

From me: Okay, I'm only about halfway into the second season and I am in love, I am addicted, I can think of nothing else I'd rather do than watch every single last episode available to me! My house is going to pot, and I've even managed to convince the boys that they love the Gilmore Girls. Seriously, what's not to love? It's clean, there's lots of witty banter and crazy relationships and I like laughing :) I'm sure I'm probably the last person on earth who hasn't seen the Gilmore Girls before (because that's normally how it goes LOL), but if there does happen to be someone out there who hasn't seen these girls yet - you should!

Okay, funny story, Noah knows what the Gilmore Girls look like and he can identify the Gilmore Girl seasons by color - "did you give the Brown Ones back?" *frown* "I liked those ones"

*****
Disclaimer:
I reviewed these because I wanted to. No free stuff or money exchanged hands in return for my glowing review. HOWEVER, if someone wants to give me the complete Gilmore Girls series for FREE I will review them again (and even mention your name!) :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Get on your elliptical while you watch a show. It'll get your 3 times in a week easy, and solve not having to see the same scene for 20 minutes.

Kristie said...

I haven't seen the Gilmore Girls in forever, but I remember it being a cute show. For some reason I always thought they talked fast? Not too fast to follow, but faster than what I would think a typical person would normally talk. Maybe most shows are that way and it just stuck out to me in that one?