Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

The rules of this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the award and place it in your blog.
Link the person who nominated you for this award.
Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
Nominate 7 bloggers.
Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.

Mama's Ramblings gave me this Beautiful Blogger award and all I can say is, Thank you! Your compliments about my completely random ramblings are flattering :)

I've never actually considered myself an interesting person, so coming up with seven interesting things about me is going to be kind of tough. Bear with me :)

1. And...I'm already drawing a blank...LOL

2. I am a hopeless romantic. But I'm not the kind of girl who wants a guy to spend hundreds of dollars on her. It's always the thought that counts, but it better be a really good, romantic thought!

3. I have always wanted to run an orphanage. I don't know what it is about abandoned children, but they just tug at my heartstrings. That whole baby in a basket left on a doorstep thing....totally something I could handle.

4. Have you ever seen Honey? Well, that kind of awesome dancing is inside me, but I never attempt it because I'm afraid it'll come out looking something like this instead LOL

5. I enjoy being by myself. I'm not one of those people that needs to have play dates and girls night's out every other day. Once a week, or even every other week, if fine with me.

6. I have been officially single for a year now and I'm coming to the realization that I like it. I've always wanted to marry and have a family. I still want the family, but not so sure I want to be married...I kinda like not having to worry about a mate and all the....stuff...that comes with that LOL

7. I'm a sucker for reality shows of any kind. That's all.


1. Kristie, Kristie's Notes
I "met" Kristie through our blogs (I don't even remember how exactly!) and we just clicked! I'd read about all these blogging moms who met other moms online and became friends. I never thought it would happen to me! LOL Kristie's managed to make it into my inner circle of friends (which is a huge accomplishment because I'm such a hermit LOL) and I can't wait to meet her finally on Thursday! oh yeah, you'll like her blog too :)

2. Lace, Keeping my Fingers Crossed
Lace is another "inner circle" friend who goes to my church and she's the one who started me on my blogging journey. I'm not sure what we used to talk about before blogging, entering contests and the newest, coolest toys out there LOL

3. Jessica, The Dietzel Family
Jessica steals Lace away (to watch her girls) on days that I want her to babysit my boys :)
Okay, really, Jessica's blog will make you jealous of all the money she saves at the grocery store and all the amazing deals she finds while traveling for their ministry!

4. Hannah, Outrageously Loved
My sister (one of them anyways). She just started a blog and maybe this award will convince her to post more :)

5. Nicole, NicoleRae Photograpy
Another friend, my boys like her boys :) I was so happy when she finally moved back up here! Nicole takes amazing photos and I love looking at them. She's got photos of the most adorable baby eva up right now (and he knows it!), you have to go look!

6. Jaime, The Clay Family
I found Jaime's blog through a link on someone else's blog and I got hooked. She's got super cute decorating ideas mixed in with everyday life with a toddler!

7. Veronica, The Slow Food Experiment
This Mom (and family) has taken on the awesome task of buying single-ingredient foods and cooking all of their foods from scratch. I've only just recently started following their experiment, but what I have read is interesting and is challenging me to cook more and eliminate the junk!

3 comments:

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

Awww, thanks so much for passing along the Beautiful Blogger Award ... it really made my day! I'll be passing it along in the next day or so and also linking it back to you! Thanks again!

Kristie said...

I wish I could dance like the people in either of the links-LOL! Though, I don't know that I'd care to learn disco :-/

I'm very honored that you passed the Beautiful Blogger Award on to me! Thank you! I'll have to post it soon! :-)

Mama's Ramblings said...

It is always a blessing to find blogger "buddies". It looks like you are doing great at it!

I would give you the award over and over again...keeping posting as you are!!