Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is winter over yet?

I'm sitting here munching on a (really good) trail mix and watching Father of the Bride (the ancient version) and I can't help but wish it was still socially acceptable to sleep in beds separated by a night stand.

Other than that particular thought, my mind is pretty blank right now. The boys have traded fevers and coughs back and forth all week long.

Why is is that kids can be perfectly fine and busy all-day-long and then, right about the time you get them to bed and have some peace and quiet, fevers spike and you're up all night. This is a question I am asking God
....

I bought the boy's full-size Buzz Lightyear and Woody dolls yesterday and I'm not sure who was more excited, me or them. I'm gonna write the boys' names on their feet and hope they don't run off to the neighbors house one night :)

And I managed to miss all of the Superbowl commercials because the teens at the church were waaaaay LOUD and I couldn't hear anything :( I'd still like to know why there were people walking around in undies. I found the "House Rules" Doritos commercial online though and it was f-u-n-n-y!

I would really like a Taco Pizza.

That's all.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I hope your little guys feel better soon! It's rough when the little ones are sick. :-/

Did you see the dog collar Dorito Super Bowl Commercial? I got a good laugh out of that one :-)