Saturday, February 13, 2010

Linky Love for 2/13

Our Journey posted about the amazing Family Tree that is now on her wall and how she did it. Guess what will be going up on mine? (!!!)

Raising Olives also posted a tutorial on how to make rain gutter bookshelves - if I could just find someone who can understand the directions (that I obviously cannot LOL) these would be going up in my apartment too! For what it's worth....it looks easy...

If you live in Michigan, I found a list of locally grown foods/brands. I like the idea of supporting our local businesses when I buy food, but had no clue what was made in Michigan...now I do!

And finally, if you haven't watched The Office (American version) get on it already - that show is hilarious! I've been watching episodes on Netflix and can't get enough!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That Family Tree is so neat and I bet it's really inexpensive to do! I wish I had an empty wall! :-)

LOVE the rain gutter bookshelves! I'm currently trying to talk Rich into putting them by the kids' bunkbeds...after seeing your post of course! I've never heard of them before! Very cool!

I just found out that Jiffy mixes were made in MI! The factory is right across the street from the Chelsea Treehouse and The Chelsea Teddy Bear Co.! You can tour there too, but I don't think it was open on the Sat. that we were there :-/

Thanks for sharing all the links!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! :-)

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

Thanks for your really sweet comment on our Family Tree ... and thanks for sharing our link on your page! I can't wait for you to share your family tree with us! Oh, I was born and raised in Northern Michigan ... up by the bridge!