Saturday, February 20, 2010

Linky Love for 2/20

Lace posted this link to Lifefactory's new glass Beverage Bottle and I really like it! The price isn't too bad either. I'm thinking about picking one up.

I'm a little bit in love with purses, it's the one thing that I will buy...even if I don't need it. I will wear a pair of shoes or jeans until they, literally, fall apart; but I switch out my purse every other month or so if I have the extra cash LOL So you know why I'm drooling over the Miche Bag! One base, endless covers - it's a little bit of Heaven :)

I ran across a couple moves on Yahoo that are supposed to flatten your tummy - definitely going to be trying them out!

Musings of a Housewife wrote a great post giving a list of blogs that are going the REAL food route on tight budgets. I haven't checked out all the links yet, but this will help me and my tight budget alot!

And finally, Holy Experience posted about her families Box of Repentances for Lent. A great reminder of what Jesus did for us on the cross, and a good hands-on lesson for the kids.

2 comments:

Mama's Ramblings said...

Make sure you check out my blog tomorrow (2/22). IT IS AWARD TIME AND YOU WON ONE!!

Kristie said...

That Miche bag looks like fun! I've enver seen a purse where you can switch out the look of it-very neat!