Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Thing: February Update

Well, I've managed to find a database of places offering adult education on Michigan's website. I found out that a city near me offers GED prep and High School classes for adults. I e-mailed them and she said I needed to call...*sigh*...

For those of you who don't know, I hate the telephone. There are a thousand reasons, two being that I'm a hermit and I normally can't understand alot of what people say on the phone.

So, now I just have to work up my courage and make the call.

I hope this is something that will work for me.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I don't like using the phone either. I'll get a little knot in my stomach with phone calls that I'm really dreading. It's never as bad as I make it out to be though and I've gotten better.

You can do it! :-)