Monday, February 1, 2010

One Thing: January wrap-up

Yes, I know, I'm a day late. January FLEW by and I didn't realize it was the end of the month until, well, Sunday afternoon!

I'm sorry to say I've procrastinated all week long on working out.

I'm happy to say that Jillian has intruded into my thoughts every.single.day.

That's a good thing!

Normally I don't even think about working out until I can't get my favorite pair of jeans to button.

I'm actually really liking the Shred and will be keeping up with it. I think if I had bought the video earlier in the month, I would already have a routine down, but with just starting it, what, a week and a half ago? I'm still in the stop and re-start phase.

I am confident that the Shred is a routine I can and will be keeping up though. It's fast, you definitly DO NOT get bored and I could see a difference with just the few days that I did work out.

Which also means I could see the difference when I stopped too. I actually want to get back to the Shred and am starting again tomorrow.

All-in-all, with this being my first One Thing attempt, I'm calling it a success and am excited about this small, but big change.

Look for February's One Thing tomorrow!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

My sister was looking into doing the Shred workout too, but said a lot of reviews were saying they ruined their knees doing it. I'm pretty sure the only reason that happened was they probably weren't doing the lunges and squats correctly, because I haven't had any problems with the workout and I already have knee pain from running. Anyway, just wanted to give you a little reminder to be careful and watch your form-especially if you're new to lunges and squats :-)