Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel












Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

About the movie: Pop sensations Alvin, Simon and Theodore end up in the care of Dave Seville's twenty-something nephew Toby. The boys must put aside music super stardom to return to school, and are tasked with saving the school's music program by winning the $25,000 prize in a battle of the bands. But the Chipmunks unexpectedly meet their match in three singing chipmunks known as The Chipettes -– Brittany, Eleanor and Jeanette. Romantic and musical sparks are ignited when the Chipmunks and Chipettes square off.


From me: I actually liked The Squeakquel better than the first one! The boys thoroughly enjoyed it as well...they sat through the whole thing (well, except for when they were up dancing LOL). They were also super excited that the chipmunks were set up in their lobby LOL








*****

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

How fun are those huge chipmunks! My kids would be loving those too! I doubt they have them here, but I would love to take the kids to see the movie! It's got Chuck (Zachary Levi) from 'Chuck' in it, so I kinda want to see it too! :-)

And that carpet looks familiar...is it Celebration?