Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blogging Break

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm on a blogging break for a couple of weeks.

Unwillingly.

The netbook I'd been borrowing from my Mom crashed and a week later our main desktop computer did too. It looks like the hard drives on both are shot. We're down to just my Mom's laptop and so I'm on a check mail only status.

The good news is that I was blessed with a huge tax return so as soon as that money finds it's way to my bank account I'll be buying my own computer!

Until then, miss me! :)

(I already miss all of you!)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so excited for you that you're getting a new computer! I'm sure it will feel great to have your own!

I'll admit that I've been missing you and your comments, but I'll be okay until you get back ;-)

Jenn said...

If you don't mind small... Netbooks are worth it!! $350... For a long battery life... portable... easy! ;) love mine!!

besides you can buy two for the price of one laptop!! he he!!

Jenn~

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

Glad you checked out the Felt Travel Mat tutorial! Enjoy your hunt for a new computer!

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

I tried getting some photos but I couldn't keep the toddler hands off the pottery! Tomorrow daddy is home so I'll snap photos to share! :o)