Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Flicks: When In Rome











When In Rome


About the movie: An ambitious young New Yorker (Kristen Bell), disallusioned with romance, takes a whirlwind trip to Rome where she definatly plucks magic coins from a fountain of love, inexplicably igniting the passion of those who threw them in: a sausage magnate (Danny Devito), a street magician (Jon Heder), an adoring painter (Will Arnett), and a self-admiring model (Dax Shepard). But when a charming reporter (Josh Duhamel), pursues her with equal zest, how will she know if his love is the real thing?

From me: I finally got to meet Kristie last week (yay! And, I totally meant to take my camera and forgot!), and this is the movie we went to see! It was really, really great! First off, it was hilarious! Oh my gosh, you have no idea! Of course, there was a nice amount of romance and the best thing was that there were no sex scenes or nudity! When is Rome, in my humble opinion, is one of the best romance comedies to be released in recent years! And I think the hubbies might even endure watching it with you!

*****
Disclaimer:
I was not compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

It was a fun movie, wasn't it!? I am glad that's the one we ended up watching. I wish we lived closer so we could do girls days a little more often! :-)