Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life Thru a Toddler's Eye: Pockets

Noah is now in underwear all day long and it has opened up an entire world of entertainment below the waist. I'm sure that all you Mama's with boys know what I'm talking about *sigh* Why they can't just keep their hands away from the family jewels...

So, my sister came over a couple days ago and, after I went to work, I was told that this happened:

Noah's hands were roving and he says:

"Hey! I've got a pocket"

.....

"I'm playing with sumthin"

.....

"I think it's my penis!"

4 comments:

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

Yahahaha! Oh, boys! Goodness, I know this is right around the corner for us!

Kristie said...

LOL! Luckily Blake doesn't talk much about what's in that region, but he can't seem to leave that area alone either!

lace said...

Noah/Cliff cracks me up

grams said...

I died laughing when your mom told me about it. LOL