Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life Thru a Toddler's Eye: Summer Clothes

NOAH

After explaining that he didn't need his snow pants on to play outside because those pants were only needed when there was snow:

"You need ta buy grass pants!"


JACK

After putting Jack's first pair of shorts on since last August:

"Where's the rest of my pants?!?!"

Of course, Jack's two-year-old language is not this clear, at all! But I don't know how to type how he talks. He uses complete sentences, but it sounds like it's muffled or....something LOL Most people have no clue what he's saying!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I know what you mean about their speech. I'm about the only person who can understand Jacob, and even then I don't know what he's saying half the time!

Kristie said...

LOL! I love what little ones say! Too cute! :-)