Saturday, April 17, 2010

Linky Love for 4/18

What to do when we don't know what to do... - a nice reminder.

Designer Babies, Designer God - America scares me. We have turned so far away from God. I never want to be one who designs my god. I want Him to design me! (and my heart aches for all the children we've destroyed).

Mean People - What we should be doing as Christians.

Earth 911 - Wanna start recycling? Start here! You can enter your location and get a list of recycling centers near you!

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Petition - if you haven't signed yet, go do it now! We want our kids to have access to natural, healthy lunches at school!

Even a Great Husband Makes a Very Poor God - Coming from a divorced 25-year-old who just recently, finally, became a whole healthy person. This is so true!

Do The Next Thing - How I make it.

What Every Family Needs to Be Really Strong... - Words have so.much. power.

2 comments:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

I liked reading the last one. It's definitely a reminder that I need! :-)