Sunday, April 4, 2010

Linky Love for 4/4

An extra-ordinary Experiment - Adventures in Babywearing. The never-ending cycle of motherhood, do the dishes? Play with the kids? A good post about a day in the life.

The Great Date Experiment - Down Memory Lane. This date looked like so much fun that I *almost* wanted to get married just so I could go on one too! LOL If you've got a hubby, this is definitely somthing you need to read and try!

More than just a trip to the E.R. - 5 Minutes for Mom. Jesus' love in action. Christians doing what we SHOULD be doing all the time. It made me cry. (make sure to read part 2 as well)

Rasing Responsible Kids - Take Off The Bumpers - Musings of a Housewife. This is just one of the GREAT posts in a series of posts about raising responsible kids. Very encouraging, great ideas!

Dishing on High Fructose Corn Syrup - Home Ec 101. Just another reason why I'm trying to completely cut out the nasty stuff from our diet. (and it really irks me, all this lying about food because it makes a buck stuff).

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I didn't got through and read all of the links, but I did read a couple. The dating one is really neat! Rich and I may have to try that sometime. Lately our dates seem to be grocery shopping without the kids...not the most exciting date! LOL!

I like the raising responsible kids post too. I like how it took the strain off her and put the responsibility on the kids....now if only I can remember that when my kids are school age! :-)

Rhonda said...

Hey, thanks for the feature here. I just saw this was linked up on my blog. Have a great weekend!