Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Potty Dance

I watched the first season of Jon & Kate plus 8 awhile ago. In one of the episodes Kate was potty training the girls and she took pictures of them beside their first poop in the potty chair. I thought it was gross. Who wants a picture of themselves with poop?!?!

What insane mother would even put that in a scrapbook?!?!

Well.....

After almost four years of diapers Noah is finally potty training

I seriously thought this day would never come. I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would be the one mother with a ten year old still in diapers. Thank GOD I was proven wrong!

And today, he pooped on the potty for the first time!

If my camera's batteries hadn't been dead, I would have taken a picture.

And posted it here.

You can express your gratitude for dead camera batteries below.

3 comments:

MaryM said...

haha, that's great!

lace said...

Yay! Congratulations Noah!

Kristie said...

LOL! Yay for no camera batteries! LOL!

Noah is doing awesome! I hope he's been keeping it up for you! :-)