Thursday, May 13, 2010

Coffee Party

We went to a Five and Dime that carried classic toys to let Noah spend his birthday money. After being told the $85 fire truck was off-limits, he bypassed the rest of the cars, trucks, trains and planes and went straight for the cooking section.

What did he choose?

A porcelain princess tea set. (and a Melissa and Doug Cookie set).I was not about to dissuade the boy, so off we marched to the cash register. He was so excited! As soon as we got home we sat right down for a "coffee party".

Because Noah drinks coffee, not tea.

The boys had so much fun pouring their coffee and mixing in cream and sugar.


Look at that concentration!


It over-shadowed our Thomas Train set which hasn't seen a break since Christmas!


Noah, "baking" his wooden cookies.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

How fun!! I love what he picked out with his money-he's going to be playing with that just as much as Thomas ;-) The pic of Jack concentrating is right up there with the Wordless Wednesday pic-too cute!

Keri said...

hEY, this my friend has got to be the sweetest thing I've seen in a long, long time. I FLIPPIN love that he enjoys it so. You are a fabulous Mommy! Warms my heart so much. So happy you shared it. Really... so special...

Keri from www.samwich365.com and www.alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com

Keri said...

hEY, this my friend has got to be the sweetest thing I've seen in a long, long time. I FLIPPIN love that he enjoys it so. You are a fabulous Mommy! Warms my heart so much. So happy you shared it. Really... so special...

Keri from www.samwich365.com and www.alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com

Angela said...

How cute!! Were they really drinking coffee? Real coffee? I've never seen a kid that age like coffee since I was little!

lace said...

Love the pictures!

OctoberRain said...

This is AWESOME! If that's real coffee we need to get them together for a party because my boys love the stuff (JD will eat coffee beans!) Those pics are so cute!