Monday, May 10, 2010

Indivisible












Indivisible

by Kristen Heitzmann

About the book: Police Chief Jonah Westfall has a lot to juggle in his tranquil mountain town. A pair of intricately-mutilated raccoons are found and Jonah investigates, worried that the raccoons are only the beginning of an escalating psychopath. He's also dealing with a rising drug threat, a man with strange behaviors, and Tia Manning; a childhood friend who he has more than a passing history with. The question is, can Jonah solve these cases and find peace without giving up his fragile sobriety?

Download and read the first two chapters of Indivisible here!
Watch the trailer for Indivisible here!
Here is an audio interview with Kristen Heitzmann as well!

From me: Indivisible reminds me of a lighter version of Ted Dekker's psychological thrillers; the story kept me on my toes until the last page. Little hints were given about the characters lives and history throughout and it was a little frustrating because you kinda felt like you had skipped over the first book in the series and were reading the second, BUT it did keep me interested. My brain was working hard to put all the pieces together! This is definitely a book worth reading!

*****
This book was provided for review by the WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group. All opinions are my own.

0 comments: