Sunday, May 9, 2010

Linky Love for 5/9

Without a Second Thought - How often do you focus on Jesus during your day? I'm sad to say I fall in the "not very often" category.

Raising Responsible Kids: Food Wars - It doesn't have to be a war!

I Love Clean Windows - Easy-peasy way to clean windows!

5 Great Reasons to Not Watch (much) TV - I want my kids to have an imagination! (I don't think that one was listed LOL)

How I Impact My Kids: 'Do As I Say, Not As I Do' - Dealing with food, but really, this can be applied to anything in our lives. Leading by example is so important!

How to turn your child's art into an adorable bookmark - It really is adorable!!! I want to make TONS of them now! :)

I'm a method write. So, I wrote this post from my bathroom floor. - hilarious, as always! If you've ever been a sick Mama, you will love this post! (language alert!)

2 comments:

The Tidy Brown Wren said...

Thanks for the linky love! I appreciate the shout out. Happy Mother's Day.

Kristie said...

I love the bookmark idea! Especially the cloth one-adorable!

I liked reading the tips about food wars with kids. We have been trying to keep from having wars here, but we've been making the kids separate foods at dinner (at times) to prevent a war-LOL! In the past I tried to have the kids eat what we were having for dinner and if they didn't want it, they had to wait until morning. Unfortunately, Rich got sick of the complaining (after a long day at work) and would give in to them. It'd probably be a good idea to go back to getting the kids eating what we're eating if I can get Rich on board with me. :-)