Monday, May 31, 2010

Never Let You Go




















Never Let You Go
by Erin Healy

From the book:
Losing everything has Lexi clinging to her daughter. Hell is determined to loosen her grip.

It’s been seven years since disaster struck her family. Lexi Solomon has held it all together since then—just barely. But now Lexi is losing it. The husband who deserted her is back in town, wanting to see their daughter Molly. Her sister’s shameless murderer is up for parole. An unsavory old friend is demanding payment for debts Lexi knows nothing about and can’t begin to meet. And something else is going on—something Lexi feels but can’t explain. A dangerous shift is taking place between this reality and the next. Forces beyond her imagination are vying for control.

A rare novel that will satisfy a wide range of readers, Never Let You Go explores the high-stakes decisions played out in the thin spaces between heaven and earth. As the enemy’s grip tightens around Lexi, she will have to decide what’s truly worth holding on to.


From me: I was first introduced to Erin Healy through her co-authored books with Ted Dekker (Kiss and Burn). I. loved. her! The distinct writing flair she brought to Ted Dekkers' stories were amazing! I love supernatural thrillers, but most Christian fiction that I read in this genre tends to be written by males...from a male perspective. Erin Healy brings in the feminine side and does it fabulously!

I impatiently awaited the release of Never Let You Go and was super excited when I was offered a copy to review! And then I left it sitting on my shelf for quite a few weeks....not because I thought it was going to be bad, but because I knew it was going to be awesome! And once you read an awesome book you can never experience it for the first time again...I know, I'm weird LOL I finally decided I should read the book before the company thought I gyped them, and let me tell you, Never Let You Go is an awesome book! Erin Healy did such a good job of weaving all the supernatural, thrilling stuff right in with all of the human emotions we face every single day. Not only does Erin Healy deliver a well-written interesting story, she also brings a solid message of forgiveness and love that speaks to every reader, no matter where you are in your life.

Read the first THREE chapters!

Also, Erin is giving away 40 copies of Never Let You Go! It requires a little work, but it would be well worth it!

*****
I received this book from Phenix&Phenix in exchange for a review on this blog. All opinions are my own.

1 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I liked the way it is written. Erin can sure hod our interest throughout!

Here is my review of:

Never Let You Go by Erin Healy