Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photo Tag!

Kristie photo tagged me!

Here are the directions...

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.

2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.

3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!


This is my Mom's dad, who we call "PopPop", holding Jack.
I'm guessing he's in the 1 1/2- 2 year range here (Jack, not PopPop LOL) and we were at our local McDonald's play land hanging out with family. I was trying to get pictures of the boys with their grandparents and aunts and, as you can see, they weren't too interested.
They wanted to play!

And I'm actually going to leave the challenging up to you guys! I'd love to see a random picture from your files and hear the story behind it! Just leave me the link in a comment and I'll come visiting :)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That's a great picture! I love pictures of little ones with their great grandparents. You'll be glad you got it one day even if Jack wishes he were playing in it ;-)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a great picture! Have shots like this with my father in-law.