Saturday, June 5, 2010

For your Entertainment

I've never been one for the limelight; and my goofing off is better left off-camera, but my brother (affectionately nick-named #2 for the sake of this blog)? That's another story entirely. He is the king of silly and has entertained us on more than one late night. When my family gets bored, they join him. I thought I would share two of their great "successes" below, just to entertain you ;)

Everyone you see in this first video are my brothers and sisters. #2 edited this to make it work for a youth service they did a couple years back. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen this video and I still laugh. They did not script this ahead of time.



This next video includes #2 and also my sister (#5, the last person he interviews). The skit was based around an actual purpose this time though :) and was done for the youth group service mentioned above. Some of our youth leaders and teens from our church are in this one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhaahahahhaa awesome! brought back so many memories!!!