Sunday, June 13, 2010

Linky Love for 6/13

Pelvic Floor Party: Kegels are NOT invited. - Okay, I've never loved kegels; I don't do them, never have. I am now justified! :)

...and while you're at it, you should just hop over to Katy's site and subscribe. I did! Not only did she poo-poo kegels, she also says going barefoot is A-OK! She's my new best friend!

Pie in a jar and cake in a jar - so awesome! I think these would make the perfect gifts...if they ever make it out of your own house :)

The cutest dry erase board ever! And super easy to make too!

Make a Family Scrabble Board - another neat project and super easy!

If you and your sewing machine get along you can make these adorable boy belts. I think I'm going to try it...when I work up the courage LOL

Enjoy the Journey - a good reminder. I need alot of reminding.

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Halarious! ;OP