Sunday, June 27, 2010

Linky Love for 6/27

Check out these gorgeous pendants by The Pleated Poppy! I want one! (And I don't even wear jewelry! LOL)

Download and print out this handy guide to what fruits and veggies you should buy organic and which ones are fine just the way they are. I can definitely use this! (there's also an iPhone app as well!)

How Long Will Your Mom Blog Last? - A great post about not letting your blog fall to the wayside. Quite a few good tips too!

5 Ways to Simplify Feeding Your Children - GREAT tips. Some I already do (and they work) and some I'm working on. Definitely worth reading!

Ten Foods You Should Be Eating
- I haven't read the whole article yet, but the author had me at "...Americans are misled by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's food pyramid...Bowden dismisses it as the product of interest group politics."

Pursuing Sexual Purity in Your Marriage -I think these guidelines to sexual purity in marriage are good! If you're married or planning on getting married (even sometime in the future) these are good guidelines to learn and follow!

0 comments: