Sunday, July 11, 2010

Linky Love for 7/11

America's Deadliest Sweetener betrays millions, then hoodwinks you with name change - I'm pretty sure this article has scared me off of Diet Coke altogether.

Chemicals have replaced infection as top threat to health - More scary knowledge.

In Defense of Consuming Raw Milk - Good article, must read.

No Worthless Thing
- I've been considering this for awhile now. Television is such a time waster. I'm not ready to dump ours, yet. But I am wanting to get a smaller tv that can be put away and only pulled out for special movie watching occasions.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

WOW!!! That was some powerful information Alexia. I will try to share it with as many as I can. I have tried to warn folks about aspartame for a long time but this is better information and will help. Thanks a million.