Sunday, July 18, 2010

Linky Love for 7/18

My First Autobahn - the coolest road tape eva! (and they have a ton of other cool stuff too, browse!)

Charitable Creations Jewelry
- this online store has some great personalized jewelry, and it's very reasonable!! (I have a list for my birthday and Christmas already LOL)

A solution for the book rippers of the family, and it's genius!

I love the quote below. A friend shared it on Facebook; she found it at http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/



Today could be one of the best days of our entire lives.

Today could be the day our patience overtakes our impatience – for good.

Today could be a day we make memories my children will laugh and talk about for 50 years.

Today could be a day God uses us to change someone’s life – forever.

Let’s take seriously our opportunity to prepare our children for the wonders of Today.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Good words of wisdom Alexia and how important it is to help our children grasp the truth that only comes from God. My girls are 26, 36 & 41 this year but I have 2 grandsons 2 & 4. Keep the good stuff coming girl.