Friday, July 30, 2010

Long days, short nights.

I've decided that my absences from blogging do not need to be explained, but at the same time...I thought I should explain *haha*

I've been working all week long!

I picked up an extra, full-time job for the week and I've been working my normal part-time cleaning jobs after that! So I've been exhausted by the time I get home.

And I miss my boys rather fiercely. They have been staying at my Mom's house for the week. Granted, it's only about 10 steps from my back door, but I only see them for a couple hours when I get home and then off to Grammy's house they go again. It will be nice to be with them 100% of the time again...I think.

I had high hopes of scheduling posts, but my creative juices weren't flowing. I could barely manage to get two sentences together; so I figured you'd survive not hearing from me for a week. I'm excited to get back in the saddle again this coming week!

(and I will be reading all of your posts from the week too - I've missed you guys!)

2 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Alexia we do miss you when you are gone but understand how work can sometimes get in the way of a lot of things. I do hope you get a breather this weekend to spend some quality time with your crew and will catch up with you later.

jenn said...

I can understand how busy things get sometimes. That's where I'm at right now too.