Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3



Recently we went to see Toy Story 3D and can I just say, it is THE best animation of this decade?

'Cause it is!

There are very few movie sequels that are even half as good as the first. And even fewer that manage to make the sequel better. Actually, only two...Ice Age and Toy Story.

Toy Story 3 was amazing!

"I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob"*

No, really, I cried. I was bawling like a baby. I had half of my family laughing at me and the other half crying right along with me.

And I really have no clue what else to say...Toy Story 3 was so good, that it has pretty much left me speechless!

You have to go see it! (but only if you've already seen one and two!)


*Veggie Tales quote for the uninformed

2 comments:

Angela said...

I was crying too... Uncontrollably!

Odie Langley said...

I haven't seen it but my grandsons have seen it twice and will probably go again soon. I am more of an action movie fan loving stuff like the Bourne series and disaster flicks like Dante's Peak.