Sunday, July 25, 2010

You Tube; what we've been watching lately

Anyone who's got toddler's knows that the best invention since the electric swing is You Tube videos. If you want to keep you kids mesmerized for hours and give yourself a good long break (With 5-minute "click a new video link" interludes), You Tube's the way to go!

Here are the latest additions to our, very long, favorites list.


Michael Rosen (the author himself!!) reciting/acting "We're Going on a Bear Hunt"
Noah has just about memorized this and I am a little bit in love with it myself!




The Duck - Hey! Got any grapes?
Another one that I sit and watch too.




Poddy Training




The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Aannnd...you're gonna have to click over to that one because embedding has been disabled for some reason.

Okay, I'll admit it. I love these little videos just as much as the boys and can be found singing along, rather than taking advantage of the peace and quiet!

Just for fun!
(and yes, I totally did the moves)


3 comments:

Odie Langley said...

They were great Alexia, especially the potty training one. Made me think of my 2 & 4 year old grandsons. Have a wonderful week and I uploaded some pictures on by blog last night if want to stop by.

Odie Langley said...

In case you want to communicate through email my address is:
odie@qualityofficeequipmentinc.com
I know it is a long one but I have to deal with it at work and that is where the bulk of my email arrives. Take care

Regina said...

We love the 'got any grapes' kinds will say that out of the blue. And they love the fish heads one.