Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Flicks: Heroes













Heroes: Season One

From the show: Discover the phenomenon that is sweeping audiences everywhere as Heroes: Season 1 comes to DVD! Experience the suspense, mystery, and electrifying twists as this astonishing series follows seemingly unconnected, ordinary people around the globe who discover they have extraordinary powers. As they come to terms with their unique abilities, their risky decisions will affect the futures of everyone around them …and the world.

From me: Alright, I have to say...I was really, really interested. The gore was waaay too much for me and I almost stopped watching because of it. I'm glad I didn't. The storyline is very detailed and intricate. It was fascinating to watch! I just finished the last episode of season one and I can confidently say; the story begins and ends with season one. I will not move on to any other season. I've been informed that the story gets a little out there and I'd rather not ruin a good thing. This is definitely not a movie for little ones as there is alot of violence and gore and it does get a little dark here and there throughout.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Seems it might be a little or a lot like the movie Phenomenom with John Travolta. I really liked that one and may like "Heroes" as well. Worth a try. Have a great friday.