Sunday, August 1, 2010

Linky Love for 8/1

The Pleated Poppy has a new creation: Covered Notebooks! I love them! Her entire store is on my wishlist! LOL

Zip-Up Earbuds - the simple solution to keeping your ear buds tangle free and working!

Fabric Necklaces - so cute and so easy to make!

Shirt to Skirt in 30 Seconds - Umm, WOW!

Cluster Ballooning - Okay, so I heard this guy on The Story telling the story of his first flight with, get this, an office chair and a bunch of balloons! It was awesome. Think UP. You gotta check it out!

Four Fun Ways to Practice Playful Parenting - Great advice, I'm putting it into practice this week! (I've already used #4 and it works amazingly well!)

And finally, this video by Tim Hawkins makes me smile every time I watch it. (It's funnier if you have actually heard the original song by Carrie Underwood)



Here's another Tim Hawkins one that had me in tears!

And after you finish that...search You Tube for Ken Davis (well, I just did it for you). I grew up with this man and I abso-freakin-love him! His voice, his jokes...it's the perfect mix!

2 comments:

Jaime @ Our Journey said...

Great links! I LOVED the fabric necklace!! Thanks for stopping by and not forgetting about my dusty blog! Can't wait to get back into my normal posting schedule!

Odie Langley said...

Alexia those were some great links and the videos were so good. That last video gave me the best laugh I've had in a while. Thanks so much for finding so many good things to brighten our day.