Sunday, August 22, 2010

Linky Love for 8/22

Geo-tagging - Check your phone, turn it off!

Top 10 Grocery Store Savings Tips
- Helpful! (and true, I use alot of these tips already).

Wipe Off Weekly Menu Board - Have I posted this style of dry erase board before? I can't remember...but I love it! I'm making one (not for meals tho).

The Popularity Issue
- It's really interesting to see what the most popular brands in America are!

The One Parenting Habit that Changes Everything
- if you read nothing else, read this. Such truth. I've really loved the Amish tradition of silent prayer after each meal, but I have toddlers and wanted something a bit more interactive. This is so perfect.

1 comments:

Odie Langley said...

Alexia you sure left some thought provoking stuff this time and I will especially do some thinking about the last one. Thanks.
Odie